Thursday 9 October 2008

Halloween

It's such a shame we don't celebrate Halloween! I would love to decorate the house in Halloween style, buy Halloween costumes for the kids and make some Happy Halloween cards for friends. However, this morning I did a little bit of decorating (to surprise the kids) and Stefanie and I agreed to carve pumpkins with the kids during the Fall holidays. I did that last year with Timothy and Manon and we had such a blast!! And the pumpkins were wonderful! We put little candles in them and they lasted for about 3 weeks. So, of course, this year we'll do it again. And Mats has already informed me, that this year he wants his own pumpkin TOO!!!!



For one of the October challenges on Colormedaisy I made this Halloween card. Who will I sent it to, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment