Sunday 28 December 2008

surprise surprise!!

When I read the latest post at "Little Shop of Sketches" I was in for a surprise.......I won the sketch #28 challenge with my "fly like a bird" layout!!! Yeah, yeah, I know there was almost no competition, but I did win! (I don't know what I won, it will be sent to me in the mail.....I'll keep you posted).

And I finally went to Scrapbook Nederland to collect my prize for the October challenge, which I won with this layout:



And this is the prize: a KI idea planner 2008.


At first I thought "2008?", what shall I do with a planner for 2008? But there are lots and lots of ideas included in this planner and then my friend Karin showed me what she had done with the planner: she bought 2 sets (10) MM refill pockets for clear stamps, which fit perfectly, and turned the planner into a clear stamps binder!! and that's what I did!!

That were 2 surprises....and the third: Vicki sent me some wonderful rub-ons from Heidi Grace for Christmas (all the way from New Zealand!!)! Isn't she sweet?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey dat is lekker twee keer gewonnen. Nou vind je Lo prachtig hoor! Ik lees dat je het lekker druk hebt gehad afgelopen week.
    En dat gehaakte engeltje is zooo lief!

    fijne dag vandaag!
    groetjes sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd! Wat leuk, het is dan ook wel een heel mooie lo. Goed gedaan hoor.
    Veel plezier met je planner. Misschien kun je van 2008, 2009 maken????? lol
    What a sweetie, that Vicki!
    Hugs,
    Miek

    ReplyDelete