Sunday 4 January 2009

Ice Skating

And this is how we did last week!! After a few cold, freezing days and nights we were finally able to ice skate again!! Luckily we had bought Manon new skates only a few days ago, because they are very hard to get right now!
The photos are a bit dark as it was late afternoon when I took these and although I didn't really notice it, it was already getting dark.....

And our little Mats enjoyed himself very much too!



Manon and Louise were too impatient to wait for their photo to be taken...... maybe tomorrow?

xoxo Monique

3 comments:

  1. Ach, en toen ging het dooien! Is dit het Delftse Hout?
    Heerlijk zo'n ouderwetse winter.
    liefs,
    Miek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stick to summer thanks - brrrr! Would love to skate outdoors and I think there is a rink further south but we have to skate indoors here. Looks like fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun!!!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, and about the Nook. I resigned from the DT in dec, since I had so much else around me. And I didn't have the time to commit to the kit and forum in the way I was supposed to.
    Hugs Ewonne

    ReplyDelete