Sunday 27 September 2009

New layout for Little Shop of Sketches

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!! I know I have!! Yesterday, I attended a fab workshop over at SBN, I'll show you the pics later (have to add some finishing touches), but here's a sneak peak of what we've been doing:

And then last Wednesday it was time for my layout over at LSOS. As Tanya is so incredibly busy these days, she asked Mieke and me to look after her blog for the time being. And of course we said yes! That means that every second week I have to write the post and make sure the sketch and everyone's layout is uploaded. This week Pearl found us such a wonderful Guest Designer: Jing-Jing Nickel, check out the LSOS blog to see what she (and the DT) made of the sketch!!

Okay here they are, my layout (about fall being my favorite season) and the sketch:

Now if you feel like scrapping after seeing this sketch, don't forget to upload your creation in the LSOS gallery and maybe you'll win some of Tanya Leigh Design products!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wat een gave sketch en layout! Heel mooi met al die kleine foto's. En ik ben heel benieuwd naar je boekje van de workshop. De sneak ziet er in ieder geval al super uit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boekje ziet er super uit, ben benieuwd naar het geheel. De Sketch is een moeilijke, maar je hebt er weer iets moois van gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this sketch allows so many photos and it still doesn't look messy. And your layout is devine. Love all the blue and red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your take on this challenging sketch , Monique ! beautiful pics too you've got there !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monique! Back home safe & sound today with plenty of housework & laundry to catch up on but am sitting bloghopping with half the suitcases still waiting to be unpacked! I haven't seen a computer for 10 days at least...terrible!!! I had a fun time though & a good rest...you have been very busy I can see...you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me on the posts now LOL!!! I love that LSOS layout - I am downloading it now & plan to do it soon - probably too late to link to LSOS but I will check & see...Love your little square photos all close-ups;-D

    ReplyDelete