Sunday 4 October 2009

New cards and blog candy at Susy's!

These are some cards I made this morning, again for SE:

While blog hopping I found this wonderful blog "scrap with Suzy" and she's giving away some Cosmo Cricket goodies!! and who wouldn't want that?!!

And here's an award I got from Romy, the most talented 16 year old scrapbooker I've ever seen!!! Thanks Romy, this means a lot!!


And now I'm supposed to give it to another scrapbooker, but I never know who to give it to... you're all so talented and I wouldn't want to offend anyone by not giving it. So I'm giving this to ALL of you!! (I know, it's the easy way out... next time I'll think of something else!)

TFL and see you soon! Monique

6 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaartjes. Ik vind vooral de kaart met het hertje heel erg lief.

    En wauw, ik krijg spontaan blosjes op mijn wangen van je lieve woorden. Dankjewel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, even I made cards over the weekend and I don't "do" cards!!! LOL. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely Monique. Sorry if I wasnt able to visit layout. So busy and also just experienced a typhoon during the last week. hope everything is well with you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dear deer card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deze zijn ook weer zo leuk. Je bent goed op dreef. Gaaf gedaan dat hertje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are too cool ! :) Love the deer too !

    ReplyDelete