Thursday 1 October 2009

Scrapbook Express and RAK

Scrapbook Express had a DT call and to apply you had to create a layout and card based on their sketch, an additional layout and card and an altered item and everything newly created!

This is what I made: the first layout and sketch are made with the provided sketch. Used Pink Paislee again.... (and still I have stuff left from the kit!).

And here the additional layout and card, using Jillibean Soup and BG Lemonade:



And then my altered item; I made a mini album from some coasters. Used products from Teresa Collins. And then....... the drawing of the winner of my 10.000 th visitor RAK!!!!

Manon did the drawing and you won't believe who she draw (can you read the name??):

Yeah!!! Mieke congrats girl, the French vintage RAK is coming your way!!!!

And because this afternoon I was in a very good mood, I decided to draw a second winner for whom I have a little something too:

And the winner is: Eyeore/Stefanie Semple!!!! Congrats!!! Please email me your address and I'll send it asap!!
And for now thanks everyone for your support, hope to hear from you soon and GOOD NIGHT!!

7 comments:

  1. Wauw, je maakt echt hele mooie dingen met dat Pink Paislee papier. Supermooi! Ik heb zelf ook nog een aantal vellen liggen en wil er binnenkort weer wat mee gaan maken. Je andere scrapwerk ziet er ook heel erg gaaf uit.

    En Mieke en Stefanie, gefeliciteerd en veel plezier met jullie RAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er allemaal super uit Monique! Hoop voor je het gaat lukken met de DT call... zal duimen.

    Congrats to Mieke and 'the other' Stefanie with winning the RAKs, have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read through your post and thought I need to say
    -goodluck with your application
    -congrats to Mieke and then I saw my name at the end there too.
    Many thanks, you've made my day.
    I will drop you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with DT call - just love your wee mini album. Congrats to both Mieke and Stefanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations , Monique ! love how you used the Pink Paislee Amber Road ! a& all the best with that DT call now !

    & congrats to the RAK winners ! enjoy ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Monique - your layouts are lovely...I didn't like the look of that Amber Road but am seeing so many nice layouts around using it that it is growing on me. Like that you are stitching so nicely on some of them...and your mini album is lovely - I have always wanted one of those Zutter Bind-it-All machines ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so gorgeous monique! You are one talented lady! You bring something new to each project you do

    ReplyDelete