Wednesday 16 December 2009

A Christmas layout!

Although it has been very busy I managed to finish my layout for Tanya's Little Shop of Sketches in time!! And because it's almost Christmas I made a Christmas layout!

I used a photo from 2007 because I found this wonderful golden Xmas tree made by Manon in 2007. If you look closely you'll notice that the Xmas tree actually spells her name! Now, how cool is that?


And do you see those journaling circles? Those are from Tanya Leigh Design. Furthermore I used the October Afternoon Xmas papers.
TFL and hope to see you soon!! (and please leave a comment!! They are highly appreciated!).
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Love it Monique and such a cool sketch for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige layout, je kleuren zijn zo mooi en wat super om Manon's kerst versiering te gebruiken!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lootje! Helemaal in kerstsfeer. En erg leuk idee om Manons kerstboom erbij te gebruiken.

    ReplyDelete