Friday 22 January 2010

Eskimo Kisses

Last year I bought lots of Christmas papers, but this line was definitely one of my favorites: BG Eskimo Kisses! Here's a layout I made with a sketch from PageMaps. I just love Becky Fleck's sketches!


And this is my layout. I used the same photo of Mats in the snow 3 times. Of course I used the sewing machine to sew the edges of the paper (although not as much as I wanted because it got stuck all the time and I honestly don't know why) and I inked them too. Furthermore I hand cut the flower on the left side of the page and used the woolies and chip stickers from BG Eskimo Kisses. I also used journaling clear cuts from LYB, Thickers from AC and mini shimmer alpha's from MM and some bling.
And here are some details:

This is it. Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Monique

14 comments:

  1. Oh wauw, hoe gaaf is dit?! Mega-mega-mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAt een leuke layout!!! Fijn dat je er van die detail foto's bij hebt gezet, dat geeft een mooi beeld van de layers en ik zie de dingen graag ook eens van "dichtbij"... mooi hoor! Heb een fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love that one.
    Great take on her sketch, I love that site too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you catch the snowball or did it end up on the camera? Gorgeous, love this paper line and what you did with it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I find it easier just to scraplift your take on the sketches!!! ROFL. Love it and yes I want to know did you catch the snowball too? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een gave LO Monique, dit is inderdaad heel erg leuk papier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just gorgeous , Monique ! You really used this BG pps with justice ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supergave layout Monique! Dat papier is inderdaad bijzonder leuk, maar het is toch maar net wat je ermee doet. die ga ik dus gewoon scrapliften :)
    groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw Monique wat is dit een mooie layout. Heel erg leuk. De sketch is inderdaad ook ontzettend leuk.

    Groetjes Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout...and congratulations for being our first Saturday Slushie at the What's the scoop blog...I featured some of your amazing snow themed layouts!!!! Congratulations and I hope you'll play along with us and share your projects!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    http://paperpopsicles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! I saw you were featured at Paper Popsicles and had to come and check out your blog. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are some cool layouts. I saw you featured at Paper Popsicles!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beauuuutiful layout, and a fun sketch! I think I might try it too. :)

    ReplyDelete