Wednesday 20 January 2010

Why is it that....

..... some layouts take hours to finish and others only half an hour??

I think it has something to do with this fabulous January kit from the Nook I'm using for this layout!

The kit is filled with Pink Paislee & lots of embelishments and the colors were just perfect for this photo of my DS Timothy. The layout is based on sketch 170 from Pencil Lines.

And here's the card with the journaling which I've put in the envelope:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope to see you again sometime!

Hugs, Monique

6 comments:

  1. Zo Mo, ik ben weer bij hoor :-) Ziet er allemaal super uit! En knap van je, ik zie alleen een extra sterretje aan het knoopje!
    Tot volgende week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can identify with that.
    The one of your son with his art is so beautiful that it resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why that happens either. Love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat komt me bekend voor: soms lukt gewoon opeens alles en dat kan ook weleens fijn zijn;) Supermooie layout! Dat envelopje is gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke layout en wat staat Tim leuk en trots op de foto met zijn kunstwerk, een super herinnering zo!
    groetjes, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete