Monday 22 March 2010

Spring layout

Spring is finally here!! How I longed for it!! I felt really tired lately and I blame the weather.... let's hope it's getting better now!

And not feeling well has definitely an impact on my scrapping... I don't know how it is for you, but when I'm feeling down I cannot create a thing! So, lucky for me we had a very sunny Sunday and when I sat down with my AC Dear Lizzy papers I created this:

and some details:
A spring layout of course (not only the weather, but the Dear Lizzy line too, calls for a spring layout!) with photos of Mats decorating branches with Easter eggs and bunnies.

And this is the sketch is based upon, sketch #57 from The Scrappiest!! Isn't it just great? Why not give it a try too and maybe you'll be the lucky winner of $ 20,- in stash cash over at Your Scrapbook Stash!
Thanks for dropping by and see you soon!
Hugs, Monique

5 comments:

  1. Wauw, je layout straalt echt lente uit...super-supermooi gedaan! Wat een gave blogtitel heb je trouwens, moest er echt even om lachen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! love how you embellished the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een heerlijke lentelayout. Alweer een paar mooie dagen achter elkaar, bij mij komt het heel langzaam weer terug het scrapgevoel. Nog een paar mooie dagen en dan zijn we vast weer terug in scrapland ;-).

    Grtjes Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Zie ook nu pas de nieuwe titel van je blog, heel leuk!
    Mooie layout, heerlijke kleuren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja, eindelijk een beetje lente! Fijn he, dat zonnetje!!! En ook weer zoveel licht, om bij te creeren... je layout is dan ook een blije lentepagina! Ik wens je nog veel zon toe de komende week!!

    ReplyDelete