Thursday 8 July 2010

Another MLS prize and layout!! :-)

Yesterday when I got home from work there were 2 parcels awaiting my return!!!!
1. My Scrapbook Nook kit filled with Lilybee!!! and
2. my prize from My Little Shoebox!!!!

I love days like that!!

This week is the last week of their FB challenges, asking you to create a layout with "All a Flutter". As I had a lot left of this line I sat down at my desk this morning and made this:


This seems like such a long time ago!! aren't they sweet?? My heart melts when I look at photos like this. <3

Here's a photo of my Nook kit:

I didn't open the box but am saving it to take with me on holiday to Denmark!! Now I just have to print some photos and take a few tools and I'm done!!!

And this is what MLS sent me:

aren't they generous???

And I'm dying to tell you what a GREAT week this has been!!! I have 3 things I want to share but I can tell you only one..... drumroll....... I'm going to be published in UK's Scrapbook Magazine twice!!!! Wohoo!!!! Love it!!!

As for my other news .... well you just have to wait!!! LOL!! I'm soooo EXCITED!!!

For now, have a wonderful day and see you back soon!!!
Hugs, Monique

2 comments:

  1. Dat is nog eens gave post! Jouw postbode mag ook weleens bij mij langskomen, haha:) Heel gaaf wat je gemaakt hebt met de All a flutter lijn en die foto is zo vertederend!

    Super gefeliciteerd met je publicaties in het tijdschrift! Ik kan me voorstellen dat je er heel erg blij mee bent:) En ik ben natuurlijk ook heel erg benieuwd naar het andere leuke nieuwtje:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08 July, 2010

    Looks like we both had days filled with happy mail. The Nook kit is sooooo you and wow to all that MLS as well. Love your layout - such a cute photo. Big congrats on being published and hoping your exciting news is a DT position somewhere! LOL

    ReplyDelete