Saturday 21 August 2010

Catching Up!!!

This week my projects for INKIDO were up on their blog and that means I can show them on my own blog too!!! Here they are:

Here’s the layout I created for the final round of the design team call. All the finalists received a package with the same Inkido products and the assignment to create something with it and this is what I came up with:


Here’s my very first layout created while being on Inkido’s design team. When I received the box of Inkido goodies I was very impressed and a bit “afraid” to start! The products are so beautiful, how could I ever cut them up?! But, as they were sent to me to do just that, I just started and once I begun I couldn’t stop!

Inkido materials I used: Red cardstock and corrugated cardstock, patterned paper: Autumn Friendship “Anita”, Autumn Wardrobe “Knitted Owls” and “Tailored Stripes”, two pins, some flowers, a metal embellishment and some pearls.

And then last but not least:

As you'll probably guess once you see my layout my favorite color is red and especially these dark red colors from the Tuva collection!!


For this layout I used papers from the collections: Tuva, Autumn Wardrobe and Autumn Friendships. I really love these warm autumn colors and because I wanted to use as many of these beautiful papers as possible, I just layered them all on top of each other!

I'm so VERY HAPPY that I'm part of Inkido's design team!!! Their products are so very very very BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs,
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Wow, weer 3 super LO's. Wat een knappe meid is Manon toch! En zo lekker fotogeniek. Groetjes Yvonne Poot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zit weer te genieten, hoor! Prachtig, Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige layout Monique !!!! Ik vind die tweede layout werkelijk super !!! Speel jij maar lekker verder met Inkido !! :-)
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat heb je een gave dingen gemaakt met Inkido. Ik vind je lootjes stuk voor stuk super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Monique. Beautiful photos of Manon. PS - I love red too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are stunning as always Monique, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een prachtige layouts Monique, heerlijk veel leuke details te zien!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Monique they are all gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Those products look AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete