Monday 27 September 2010

Christmas cards using myStampBOX stamps!

My last projects for myStampBOX: a set of Christmas cards! I think this snowman is so sweet, I just have to use it again and again....


Both the snowman, the stick and the sentiment are stamps from myStampBOX!

As of October 1st my assignment for myStampBOX is finished. I'm very sorry to say goodbye to the team as it was one of the nicest teams I've ever been on!! but, it's time to move on.... who knows what the future will bring?!!!

Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Monique

4 comments:

  1. Really cute, Monique!!!
    Yes, one door closes and another one opens, just open keep your heart opened! : )
    xox Julia Saddi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke kaartjes !!! Die sneeuwman is echt so cute !!!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wat zijn ze leuk! Die kerstmannetjes zijn gewoon zo schattig en de embossing achtergrond maakt het heel stijlvol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh wat schattig. Wat gaat de tijd snel, nog een paar dagen en dan zit het er al weer op. Maar wie weet wat er nog op je weg komt.
    xx

    ReplyDelete