Friday 31 December 2010

2 Crop Addict layouts

Although the week has been very busy I've found some spare half hours to play with my January kit from Crop Addict (did I tell you I LOVE it???). Here are two of the layouts I've created with it (the others are more or less ready too, but I haven't had the chance to photograph them yet).

Here's the first layout I made: "Simply Striped"


Don't you think they look cute in their matching striped outfits? I didn't choose these clothes on purpose, but I'm glad I did! :-)


For this layout I mainly used the Road Show collection from Fancy Pants (LOVE it) and a bit of the "Sophie" collection from Bo Bunny. And even though they are quite different I think they match very well. Of course I couldn't resist to pull out my sewing machine...if I could I would use it on every single layout!

Here's anotherone: "I adore you":


Used the Bo Bunny "Sophie" collection. I love this line with it's pink and purple colors, but I think I said that before, LOL.


Thanks for looking and if you're interested in seeing what the other Crop Addict design team members created have a look in the Crop Addict gallery!!!

Hugs and hope to see you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. They are simply stunning! Wat was Manon nog klein op de eerste layout! Prachtig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind ze allebei weer erg leuk en mooi Monique!
    Fijne jaarwisseling en een goed 2011!

    ReplyDelete