Monday 20 December 2010

Sketch #95 The Scrappiest

Although I've been very busy this week I did find the time to create a layout based on Liz' new sketch!!

Here's her sketch:


And here's my take:



When I was digging through my stacks of paper I found some Chistmas papers from Sassafras Lass from last year "Life at the Pole"! I remember "saving" them for later because I loved them so much.... and now I'm glad I did! They are perfect for these snowman photos!! I think it's the first "real" snowman the kids ever made and they were so proud of him!!!

Some details:


The details on these papers were made for my Epiphany Crafts tools, don't you agree??? I used the Shape Studio Tool Round 14.

If you want to see what the other members of the design team made please visit the blog of The Scrappiest. And if you have a free moment this week, why not join us and use the sketch!!?

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Nou ik ga niet scrappen maar ska de schets op, zo leuk, en natuurlijk je LO uit ook!

    Gr. Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics are adorable ! fab take on the sketch , hun !!! ;)

    Merry CHristmas , in advance !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat mooi zeg,leuke sketch!!!
    Fijne dagen en al het goeds voor 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb die papieren van Sassafras ook liggen.. niet echt mijn stijl maar als ik dan zie wat jij ermee hebt gedaan: geweldig!!! Dank voor de inspiratie, en fijne feestdagen!

    ReplyDelete