Monday 25 April 2011

Making the most of your (border) punches!!

Hi everyone!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!! We really enjoyed the beautiful weather and spent the whole Easter weekend outside! Bliss!!

Today I want to share a tutorial with you I just posted on Crop Addict's blog: "Making the most of your border punches".

Here's what I made:



If you want to see the "step-by-step" instructions hop over to Crop Addict's blog and tell me what you think!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. OOOOhhh wat mooi,wat leuk verzonnen!!Heeeel gaaf!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wat een gaaf idee. En wauw, het ziet er super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachtig! ik ga kijken op dat blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi, mooi, mooi - zoveel dimensie in het hart! WAUW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea - this reminds me of the quilling tecnique but you don't need any fancy equipments and tools. Thank you for sharing!

    PS great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the quilling effect for the heart alright !

    Great tutorial , grrl !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quilling idea....in the heart !!!Great.
    I just love evrything in here...and I´m follower now.
    Have a wonderful week
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi gedaan zeg! Dat hart is fantastisch!
    Enne.. Veel plezier hè? Neem jet mooie weer mee een beetje, want het is hier nu maar 12 graden en echt niet lekker! Ik zie in het weekend verbeterimg.

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete