Tuesday 6 September 2011

BEE crazy!

Today it's my turn to post my layout on The Sampler's blog!! Btw, did you know they moved their blog to Typepad??? It's so much better now .... though not totally ready yet (as the dt members aren't on it yet :( ). HERE's te link to the new blog!

And here's my layout ... the photo I used is terrible and totally crazy, so I went a bit wild with my layout as well ....


and some close-ups:



Don't know in what kind of mood I was in last Sunday, as the other layout I made that same day turned out just as "messy" as this one .... (Í'll show you tomorrow).

For the background I used Core'dination cardstock, sanded it, used a (little) bit gesso on it and added some green ink spatters. The rest of the page is a combination of Crate Paper, October Afternoon and Pink Paislee, everything from the The Sampler's July kit. HERE's a link to the store (Scrapbooking Supplies R US)

Hope you like it!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Monique

8 comments:

  1. gaaf! ik vind de hoekjes leuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, gesso, messy lay outs... I wonder where this is going... Go Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik houd juist wel van een beetje messy:) Je layout is lekker gek en creatief, helemaal leuk:)Ik vind de verfspetters ook zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The photo too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Messy...??? Heerlijk!!!! Ga vooral zo door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een geweldige LO!! Moest wel erg lachen om je foto ;) Maar je hele LO past erbij;súper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoi hoi

    wat een geweldige LO, maar die foto dat maakt het helemaal. geweldig

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a FUN page, I love all the elements you used here~! :)

    ReplyDelete