Saturday 30 June 2012

A few Doodlebug cards!

As I desperately needed a few cards, but don't like to buy them AND because I didn't have a lot of time to create them I decided to use Doodlebug's "Create-A-Card" which are a guarantee for quick and great cards!

First I created these two "Thinking of You" cards, which I can use for every occasion:
 


supplies: Doodlebug "Create-A-Card", Doodlebug/Hampton Arts Clear Stamps ("Doodlepop Icons" & "You Said It"), Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Sweet Cakes & Petite Prints. Other: Fiskars Border Punches.

And then I made these two quick birthday cards.



For these cards I used Doodlebug's Create-A-Card, Doodlebug/Hampton Arts Stamps ("Sweet Backgrounds", "Party Time" and "You Said It"), Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Petite Prints, Die Cut & Fancy Frills: "Cake and Ice Cream".

That's it for today! and who knows ....  maybe one of these is made for you?!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a fab weekend!
Hugs,
Monique

5 comments: