Monday 30 July 2012

My first layout for AFSC!

The very first layout I created for "Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge" is a very bright and cheerful layout using photos from our holiday in Greece last year.

This is the sketch Anne sent the design team to work with:


and this is my layout:


I used the "Sweet Summertime" line from Little Yellow Bicycle, with some fun corrugated cardstock elements from Lily Bee, some Doodlebug twine, mini alpha stickers from My Little Shoebox and Thickers from American Crafts.

Some close-ups:




I really loved this first challenge for AFSC! If you want to see what the other dt members made, hop over to the AFSC blog. What I would love is for you to join us and create a layout with this fun sketch too!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!

Btw, if you want to see some of our summer holiday photos then please come back tomorrow!

Hugs,
Monique

3 comments:

  1. What a funny page Dear
    I love it!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so cheerful and colorful LO! Love it so much, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De vrolijkheid spat ervan af! Gaaf hoor, jullie hadden vast mooi weer! Zo leuk die vlaggetjes van limoentjes en de wolkjes van ribkarton!

    ReplyDelete