Saturday 1 December 2012

Two "My Little Shoebox" cards

The first card I made was for the November 2012 Newsletter. It's a card made to show some of the awesome Silhouette images MLS has. I've used the mushrooms from the Oh Deer! collection and the bicycle and clouds from the Happy Go Lucky collection. If you want to see all of the Silhouette images MLS has, just take a minute to visit the Silhouette online store!




And then my second card.... this one was made for the "Decorative Punches Week": to show how well the My Little Shoebox collections go with (border) punches:



For my punch inspired project, I used the Oh, Deer! collection and two border punches from Fiskars: Grass Border Punch and a 2-in-1 Corner & Border Punch (Wave). 

If you want to see more punch inspired projects just hop over to the MLS blog!! 

Well, this is it for me today! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for stopping by again. 
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, die hertjes! Echt superleuk! En ook je andere kaart is heel mooi en vrolijk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal cards! These are so cute! Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest cards I have seen in a long time!! :-)

    ReplyDelete