Saturday 30 March 2013

My Little Shoebox ** FLOWER WALLET**

Hi everyone!!

Today I've got something else entirely to show you. No scrapbooking projects, but a super cute little wallet from My Little Shoebox!!


Isn't this a super darling wallet?! It looks so super bright and happy and the interior is just perfect! It has got enough room for all my cards, my driver’s licence and my cash. And last, but certainly not least, it’s just the right size to fit into my coat pocket!

A few more photos: 





If you want to see where you can get your own darling wallet, hop over to the MLS site HERE and if you want to see the rest of this new MLS adventure then go HERE! You won't be disappointed! 

Pattie is showing what she got from MLS on her blog today as well. If you want to see what it is, go HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment