Friday 26 July 2013

The Sun Glasses Brigade - Ruby Rock-It

I really love this photo of my daughter and husband! They're at the (very windy) west coast of Portugal and actually my husband is filming this with his iPhone. Because of the wind Manon's hairs were flying every which way! My hubby then sent me the video (as I stayed at home with our youngest who still had to go to school) and I did a "print screen" of this image in the video. It shows Manon exactly how she is: fun loving, always smiling, always having fun! Hurray for the iPhone and its endless possibilities!

This collection "Carnival Queen" by Ruby Rock-It is so perfect for this photo and as they're having a sketch challenge this month I've decided to combine the two. 

And of course a few close-ups:




And last but not least two close-ups of the arrows from DeeDee from UmWowStudio. Have you ever been to her shop? Her stuff is awesome!!



This is the July sketch from Ruby Rock-It. The challenge ends July 30, so there's still time to play if you feel like it!! 


Thanks for stopping by again today! 
Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment