Thursday 15 August 2013

Back to School - Imaginisce

Although we still have another 2 weeks before the kids have to go back to school, for a lot of other kids the new school term has already started! Every year when the kids start their new term at school I take a lot of photos and every year I wait until the next summer holidays before I scrap them. And that's what I did now as well ....

This is my youngest's first day in group 4 (in 2 weeks time he'll be starting in group 5). Happily reading a magazine (Donald Duck) while waiting for either Marja or Natascha (his teachers) to start the lessons. 


and a few close-ups:



I used Imaginisce's Childhood Memories collection (I adore the colors of this collection and of course that camera!) and lots of Silhouette cuts to create this page. For the finishing touch I (machine) stitched along a few edges. 

For more "Back to School" projects please visit Imaginisce's blog

Thanks once again for visiting my blog! Wishing you a wonderful day. 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment