Wednesday 7 August 2013

Celebrating Scraptastic Club's 3rd anniversary!

Last weekend there was a celebration over at Scraptastic Club Kit Club as they were celebrating their 3rd anniversary! There were lots of games, challenges and prizes and of course I joined in the fun!!

One of the challenges I participated in was Jennie's "Press Repeat" challenge: use an element at least 3 times on your page. 

Here's what I made using mostly Simple Stories "I {heart} Summer" from Scraptastic Club's July kit "Rock Lobster": 


This kit is just perfect for the photos of our cruise! I've used the 3 elements challenge a couple of times on my page: 3 background papers, 3 bingo cards, 3 little fish stickers, a title consisting of 3 words, 3 brads, 3 arrows and 3 red cardstock elements). 

A few close-ups:




I really loved this challenge and hope I'll find the time to complete another one! (There's time until Friday to complete the challenges!)


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon! 
Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment