Friday 27 September 2013

Haunted House Shadow Box - Doodlebug Design

This week was "Shadow Box" week over at Doodlebug Design. If you need Shadow Box inspiration that's the place to go!! My project went up on Tuesday!

I've never decorated a real shadow box before, not because I didn’t want to, but because I thought I couldn’t do it. I didn’t want to “ruin” the shadow box and so I never tried. But now I’m hooked! I just love how this 3D Haunted House turned out! 

To create this I used the Doodlebug Halloween collection “Halloween Parade” and a Silhouette cut file (by Marji Roy). Although we don’t celebrate Halloween here in The Netherlands I love to decorate our house just a little bit and this shadow box is just what it needed!





I just love this collection: 


and I think I've used about all the stickers from this sticker sheet


Be sure to check out lots of other fun shadowbox ideas on the Doodlebug blog this week! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment