Monday 9 September 2013

Pretty Little Studio Introduction!!!

Today my introduction is up on Pretty Little Studio's brand new blog!!! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to be part of Melissa Ross' new team! Her products are so so super cute!

Here's a layout I made with her Nature Walk collection: 


The photo was taken the morning Manon returned from her "back to nature" vacation in the Ardennes (no electicity, no phone (!), no running water, no showers ....) in July. She went there with a group of unknown boys and girls of the same age and came home with lots of new found friends! She had had such a good time, that she'd rather go back and stay a while longer! 



This PLS collection was exactly what this photo needed! I scrapped the photo the minute we arrived home! Manon jumped under the shower and slept for about 24 hours and I scrapped! (no, not for 24 hours, lol). 
  
And I've got some good news for you too ... If you leave a comment on Pretty Little Studio's blog with my introduction blogpost you can win this set of Nature Walk tags! (you don't have to become a follower, or anything, just comment!) 


Thanks everyone for visiting my blog today! Hope to visit yours too asap!! 

Hugs,


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment