Wednesday 23 October 2013

Fun in the Sun - Pretty Little Studio

October 22nd another sketch challenge went up on Pretty Little Studio's blog and it was my turn to create a page for it! 

For this layout I used the awesome “Sand Castle” collection. The photos were taken during the summer holidays in Portugal and just perfect for this collection. I love that this collection has so many bits and pieces! Like the giant number “2”, the journaling cards, the banner flags, the bingo cards and the butterfly stickers. I love adding many items to my pages and that’s what I did!

Here's my page "Fun in the Sun" and that's what they had!!


and a few close-ups:




I LOVE that my kids get along so well!! (most of the time!). 

Here's the sketch Kerri designed for us: 


Please join us if you've got a minute to spare!! We would love to see your projects based on this sketch. The prize you can win is $5.- coupon to the PLS store!

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment