Monday 28 October 2013

I'm so thankful for this - Pretty Little Studio

Today my "free" layout went up on Pretty Little Studio's blog. I decided to scrap a photo of my father-in-law, my husband, my 2 sons and a nephew. 

Althought we don't celebrate "Thanksgiving" in The Netherlands, I find there's so much to be thankful for and so I created this page: "Thankful for Family"

Vandaag staat deze layout op het blog van Pretty Little Studio. Ik mocht zelf kiezen waarover ik zou scrappen en welke collectie ik zou gebruiken en heb ervoor gekozen om deze foto van mijn schoonvader, mijn man, mijn 2 knullen en een neefje te scrappen en daarvoor de "Nature Walk" collectie te gebruiken.


I used the awesome "Nature Walk" collection for this project. Love it! 
A few close-ups:




Hope you like it! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment