Monday 4 November 2013

Father & Son - Pretty Little Studio

Today I want to show you a “Father & Son” layout I created for Pretty Little Studio. For this page I used the fabulous “MONSIEUR“ collection which was just perfect for my photo. I love that the colors and designs of this collection are more “manly” than the other collections and the die-cuts of all the different types of men are just hilarious (Mr Leonard Vintage Die-Cuts). I also adore all the shipping tags and calendar cards that belong to this collection. It makes layering on pages so easy!



And in case you were wondering …. the camera at the bottom of my page is a Silhouette sketch file (from the Silhouette online store). I love using the sketch pen in my Silhouette once in a while.



Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog today.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment