Thursday 21 November 2013

Jingle Bells - Pretty Little Studio

Vandaag heb ik weer een Pretty Little Studio project om te laten zien. Ik heb dit gemaakt voor de "OOTB" challenge (Out Of The Box) voor 21 november, de foto vind je onderaan deze blogpost. Is dat hert niet schattig?! Het papier en de embellishments komen van 2 collecties: "Christmas at Home" and "Jingle Bells". Ik ben echt helemaal weg van deze collecties! (Mocht je willen weten waar het in Nederland verkocht wordt: Scrapplaza).

As soon as I saw what the photo for Pretty Little Studio's OOTB challenge was, I knew which element I was going to use for my project: the Christmas Deer diecut (Clarice)!! He's sooo cute!


For the background, I just layered lots of Pretty Little Studio’s gorgeous Christmas papers and elements on to a piece of kraft cardstock. I’ve been using elements from both the “Christmas at Home” collection and the “Jingle Bells” collection. I just love that these two collections are so compatible!


And this is the photo we got for the OOTB challenge:


Thanks for letting me share!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment