Monday 18 November 2013

Wonderful You - Pretty Little Studio

Mocht je je afvragen waarom mijn blog er steeds anders uitziet, dan komt dat omdat-ie "ge-redesigned" wordt. Ik hoop je binnenkort mijn nieuwe bloguiterlijk te kunnen laten zien!

In case you're wondering why my blog looks so different ... It's under construction! I've asked Kristine Davidson to create a new blog design for my blog and I hope I'll be able to show it to you soon! 

Verder is vandaag mijn verjaardagslayout te zien op het blog van Pretty Little Studio. Ik vind de "Birthday Cake" collectie toch zo onwijs leuk en de kleuren passen precies bij mijn foto. En dan de die-cuts, de tags en de banners ... zo leuk!

Today it's my turn on Pretty Little Studio's blog and here's what I made: a birthday layout using the "Birthday Cake" collection. I just love that the colors coordinate so well with the colors of my photo! 


The title was created using the sketch pen in my Silhouette Cameo. 





In Nederland wordt Pretty Little Studio sinds verkocht door Scrapplaza!!

Thanks for having a peek at my layout!

Hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,

1 comment: