Thursday 2 January 2014

Christmas Tree - Pretty Little Studio

For today I have yet another Christmas layout to show you. Because, although Christmas has come and gone, I thought, that if you’re a bit like me, you now have lots of Christmas photos to scrap. 

For this page I started with the large Silhouette cut and built my page from there. I decided to use several Christmas collections as everything from these collections combine so perfectly. These are the collections I used: “Christmas at Home”, “Jingle Bells” and a few diecuts from the “Woodland Christmas” collection. And of course I just had to include some machine stitching. Hope you like it!

Ik hoop dat jullie nog geen genoeg hebben van kerstlayouts, want ook al is de kerst nu voorbij, nu heb ik natuurlijk bergen kerstfoto's die gescrapt moeten worden! Hier is een kerstlayout gemaakt met 3 verschillende kerstlijnen van Pretty Little Studio (Christmas at Home, Jingle Bells and Woodland Christmas).


and a few close-ups: 





Schattige collecties hè? Als je meer Pretty Little Studio projecten wilt zien, moet je zeker eens op hun blog kijken! Bedankt weer voor je bezoek aan mijn blog!

Just love these collections! For more Pretty Little Studio projects please visit their blog

Thanks for visiting my blog! 
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment