Monday 6 January 2014

December Daily - Day 1 to 10

Last October I decided I was going to try a December Daily again and so I bought Studio Calico's December Daily kit and signed up for the "25 Days" class. But as I just adore Christmas collections I just couldn't help myself and bought lots of other collections as well, like Pink Paislee's "Snow Village", Webster's "It's Christmas" and October Afternoon's "Eggnog". Then there were also the Christmas collections from the design teams I was on: Pretty Little Studio (Woodland Christmas), Doodlebug (Home for the Holidays) and Imaginisce (Colors of Christmas) ... and last but not least, I also bought Scraptastic Club's December Kit "Home for the Holidays" plus add-on

All in all I had (still have) soooooo much Christmas stuff lying around the house that even my kids started complaining about the mess that I made! Because when I work on a project, I want all of my stuff in sight and in this case that meant all of above was lying on/under/beside my desk, dining room table and dining room chairs! Don't know why they were complaining, lol!  

And now, I'm so happy to be able to tell you that I've got day 1 - 20 of my December Daily finished! Only 11 more days to go plus the cover, yay!! To avoid an overload of photos, I'm gonna show you Day 1 - 10. Would love to know what you think: 

Title Page: 


Day 1: Advent Calendar and Day 2: the kids eagerly waiting to turn one of the Advent Calendar cards: 


Day 3: Having lunch with my daughter in town and Day 4: the kids' shoes at the chimney hoping for presents from Sinterklaas and a photo of my youngest and his favorite game: Monopoly.

Day 5: My daughter and her team winning the school basketball competition, Sinterklaas at my youngest son's school and then celebrating Sinterklaas at my sister's. 

I also bought some of Ali Edward's brushes to add to my photos; LOVE them!!



More photos of Day 5:

Day 6: Playing with the presents from day 5! In this case with Furby!!


Days 7: Saturday means soccer! Day 8: Christmas cropping with friends and Day 9: Working at the school library: 

Day 10: "Evening of Lights" in our Town's Centre:

As you can see I mixed lots of different Christmas collections, but overall I think I used Studio Calico's December Daily kit the most. Love this kit!

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at these first pages of my December album and hope you'll be back for the next ten pages in a day or two or so.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment