Tuesday 21 January 2014

He is 9 !! - Pretty Little Studio

Pretty Little Studio's new sketch challenge is up and I really love it! I made this page of my youngest who turned 9 on December 30: 

Pretty Little Studio's nieuwe schets challenge is weer gepost en hier is wat ik ermee gedaan heb. Ik heb de "Birthday Cake" collectie gebruikt met een paar dingetje van de "Neapolitan" collectie (zoals bijv. de flair). Verder kon ik het weer niet laten ook de verpakking te gebruiken, die is van PLS toch altijd zo leuk! (bovenaan de pagina, onder de banner). De banner heb ik gemaakt met de "Pennant Tool" van Epiphany Crafts:


I've used the Birthday Cake collection for this page, but added a fun flair from the Neapolitan collection. Love those!


For the banner I used Epiphany Crafts' Pennant tool. How cute is that little mouse?!! 


Really loving those big numbers!


And this is the sketch:


Would love if you'd play along! and who knows, maybe you'll be the winner of $5.- coupon for the store. You've got until January 27th to link up. 

Mocht je zin hebben om mee te doen met de challenge dan heb je tot 27 januari om 'm te linken. De prijs is $5.- tegoed voor de online winkel.

Furthermore, you may have noticed my comments section has changed ... I had so many "complaints" from friends that they couldn't leave me any comments anymore that I have removed the link between the comments on my blog and Google+. This means all previous comments aren't visible anymore (only in my Google+ profile), but many more people are able (again) to leave me a comment - if they wish to do so, lol! (Pfffew! So happy I finally figured out how to remove the link!)

And for those of you who signed up to Google+ especially to be able to leave me a comment: thank you so very very much!! ! I love you all! 

En even iets heel anders, ik hoorde van een heleboel vrienden dat het niet meer mogelijk was om commentaar achter te laten op mijn blog. Dit is gebeurd toen ik mijn "comments" linkte aan Google+. Ik ben er gisteren eindelijk in geslaagd om die link te verwijderen en ik hoop dat alles nu weer bij het oude is! Ik hoor heel graag van jullie of dit beter is! Alvast bedankt en nog een hele fijne dag!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Gosh I loooove your style!!! This is pure delight...that banner & yup, big numbers are coooool as:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know I am SO HAPPY I can leave a comment again! :) :) :) I loveeeeeeeee your lo! I love love love love the colors, the layered "9's" and loveeeeeeeeee the splatters! Just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaaa, hij doet het weer! :) Superleuke layout weer Monique, echt zo'n verjaardagslayout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een onwijs gave en feestelijke lay-out! De vrolijke kleuren steken mooi af tegen de witte achtergrond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Monique. Have got the sketch saved :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this Monique! Love those pp's and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooooow love this page!! it's so cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute photo!! Love that! And all of the PLS goodies look so awesome on your layout, Monique! And the little banner at the top of your page is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your stuff! This layout is fantastic! Love the bright colors, the "splashes" of yellow, and the way you used the papers are stunning!
    Thanks for your kind comment in my blog, and thank you for playing along in BoBunnys bloghop!

    ReplyDelete