Friday 10 January 2014

My Baby - New Imaginisce collection

Have you seen the new Imaginisce releases for CHA Winter 2014?? They are sooooo awesome! (Here's a link to all the new collections.) And I've already got them! As I just had to use them straight away, I chose the new sketch, #259, from Creative Scrappers and got started. I used a photo of myself only 6 days old: 

Hebben jullie al de nieuwe collecties van Imaginisce (American Crafts) gezien voor komende winter CHA?? Die zijn zo gaaf!! En ook al is de CHA nog (net) niet begonnen, ik mag er al mee scrappen!! Zo gaaf! Hier is een link naar de blogpost waar je alle nieuwe collecties kan zien. 
Voor mijn layout heb ik de laatste schets van Creative Scrappers gebruikt, die vind ik zo leuk met die 4 verschillende blokken.



A few close-ups: this collection comes with a little paper pad of die-cut tags and don't you just adore the "dimensional" sticker? 


Here I added a little tag from Chic Tags and a sentiment cut with my Cameo:



The jar with the hearts was also cut with my Cameo: 


Supplies: Imaginisce: My Baby (girl) (patterned paper, diecut tags, dimensional sticker, cardstock sentiments). American Crafts: cardstock. Chic Tags: journaling tag (birthday cake). Studio Calico: wood veneers. Sugardots: Prima. Doilies: misc. Tools: Martha Stewart border punch. Silhouette Cameo. Stapler. 

And this is the Creative Scrappers sketch #259: 


Love the design with the 4 blocks! 

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a fab day! 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment