Sunday 26 January 2014

Siblings - Imaginisce

When I saw the new sketch #260 at Creative Scrappers I just had to use it! I'm loving sketches with triangles at the moment, so this one got printed straight away. For my page I used one of the new winter collections from Imaginsce: "Perfect Vacation" and of course a photo taken during our vacation.

Toen ik schets #260 van Creative Scrappers zag heb ik 'm gelijk geprint om te gebruiken. Ik ben op het moment echt gek op layouts c.q. schetsen met driehoeken. Voor mijn layout heb ik één van de nieuwe wintercollecties van Imaginisce gebruikt "Perfect Vacation" en dus een foto van een vakantie gekozen, in dit geval van de vakantie in Frankrijk afgelopen augustus. Ik heb 'm al eerder gescrapt, maar omdat ieder zijn eigen album heeft geeft dat niet.


And two close-ups: a Silhouette cut ... still sooooo happy with my Cameo! 

En hier een close-up van een woord dat ik met mijn Cameo gesneden heb ... mijn favoriete apparaat!


One of the stamps from the "Perfect Vacation" collection:

Ook de stempel is van de nieuwe Imaginisce collectie:


I'm in love with this collection! It's awesome ... one side of the paper has a "busy" design and the other side a neutral one. What I love too are all the embellishments, stamps and cards that come with this collection: 

Wat een heerlijk collectie is dit weer! De voorkant van de collectie heeft een "druk" design en de achterkant is neutraal. Ook de embellishments zijn geweldig:



Don't you just love these too? 

And before I forget, here's the sketch my page is based upon: 

En hier is de schets waarop mijn layout gebaseerd is:


Thanks for stopping by and have a creative Sunday afternoon! 

Bedankt voor je bezoek en hopelijk tot de volgende keer!

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. J'adore ce que tu as fait avec le sketch! Lovely interpretation! That paper and stamps are amazing! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sketch, and I love your layout! That is a gorgeous collection! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the triangles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw supermooie uitwerking, gave foto, gaaf papier, gaaf geheel!

    Groetjes, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, hele gave lay-out! Mooie, stoere kleuren en prachtige vormgeving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome use of the Sketch, Monique! Love the colors with your b&w photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning page! love the design

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sketch and your page is lovely. Gorgeous colours and such neat stitching.

    ReplyDelete