Wednesday 15 January 2014

The story of the melting ice cream - Lily Bee + free Silhouette cut file

Okay, I'll admit it, I just love Lily Bee and I have lots of their collections in my stash, old and new. So when I sat down to scrap these photos of Mats eating his ice cream I decided to use their "Sweet Shoppe" collection and combined it with some "Pinwheel" bit and pieces.

Layout  "The story of the melting ice cream!!":

What I love about Lily Bee's collections are the sticker sheets with all the different sized alphabet stickers:


and the chipboard embellishments of course:



Oh oh, his shirt was sooo dirty, I don't think it survived this ice cream ....

For the background I designed my own Silhouette cut file and finally discovered how to share it. This is how it looks:


Then I simply cut 9 strips of paper and adhered them to my cardstock: 


and this was the result:


FREE SILHOUETTE CUT FILE

If you like it too, then feel free to download it, just click on the link below the image: 

mliedtke banner background
 Originally I designed the background with a cut-out title:

mliedtke awesome banner background
As this is the very first time I'm sharing one of my Cameo cut files, I would love to know what you think! Have fun with it and I would love it if you would give me credit when using it. 

Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Really cute layout! Love the digital file! Clever idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een vreselijk leuk idee! Dank je wel

    ReplyDelete