Saturday 17 May 2014

Today only happens once - Imaginisce

Imaginisce has dedicated the entire last week to celebrate those who are graduating and so today I've got a Dutch “graduation” layout which I'd like to share.

 As my kids aren’t old enough to have graduated from High School yet and also because here in The Netherlands “graduation” is not celebrated like it’s being done in the USA, I don’t have any photos of a real, genuine, American graduation. But what I do have are these photos of my oldest son celebrating the end of primary school and receiving his leaving certificate. The evening was awesome and these photos have been on my desk for ages (it’s been 3 years now, since he left)


I’m so glad I finally found the right papers for these photos, even though I’ve used the “Perfect Vacation” collection!!


I’ve said it before, but I really love that the current collections from Imaginisce contain so many sheets with a “neutral” design. You can use them for any and every occasion!!


Supplies:
Imaginisce: 12x12 paper pad, die-cuts (Perfect Vacation), American Crafts: cardstock, flair button, glue runner, Studio Calico: wood veneer.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying your weekend as much as I do!! It's warm and sunny here, yay!!!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hij is leuk! Ik vind dat je altijd zo goed overweg kunt met meerdere foto's op een lay-out. Je lay-out ziet er echt super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Monique! Love the die cut title and the mix of patterns looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. I love the colours of the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete