Wednesday 18 June 2014

Ruby Rock-It "Beyond The Page" Project


Hi everyone! Last Saturday it was "Beyond The Page"-Saturday at Ruby Rock-It and here's what I created: a little pink party set using their Carnival Queen collection!




And here are the separate projects: the card




and some details of the vase (bottle) with the pinwheels: 


I just adore the these stickers from the Carnival Queen collection!


Isn't this embossed cardstock wonderful? 


This was so much fun to create! Hope you like it too!

And of course the list of products I used: 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 



8 comments:

  1. Wat ziet dat er allemaal leuk en feestelijk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeetje, jij bent ook van alle markten thuis. Geweldig wat jij allemaal maak. Dit is ook weer super.
    Groetjes thamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great altered project Monique!! I love those fun pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love love these!!!!! LOVING the pinwheels!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the pinwheels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combo, and I love your projects, especially those funky pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Carnival line, and LOVE what you've done with it, Monique! So fun and festive! That card is fabulous! Love, love the pinwheels, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and very versatile! I could see making those for the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete