Monday 11 August 2014

Scraptastic Club Design Team!!!!

I have some awesome news!! Last Sunday I received an email from Jennie McGarvey, the design team and social media coordinator for Scraptastic Club inviting me on their design team!!! Wohoo!! I've been a subscriber to their awesome kits for more than 1 1/2 years and this is a dream come true!

For August I'm awaiting the "Boys of Summer" kit: 


Boys of Summer add-on: 


and some fabulous wood veneers: 


Every month Jessica Carter puts together 1 PL kit and 2 regular kits + add-ons + stamps 
(+ extra flairs + cut-outs + wood veneers). If you're not familiair with the kits from Scraptastic Club you really should take a look! 

Here are only a few of the numerous projects I created with the kits from Scraptastic: 

July 2013 "Rock Lobster" kit:

April 2013 "8 Days a Week" kit:


August 2013 "Classy Girls" kit: 


In September I'll have my first projects up on their blog! I'll keep you posted! 

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Deze kits passen ook zo perfect bij jouw stijl!! Helemaal verdiend, zo leuk voor je! Geniet ervan, meid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, wat leuk! En ik kijk er niet van op dat ze jou hebben gevraagd, want je hebt prachtige dingen gemaakt met hun kits! Echt heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Monique! You do wonderful things with their kits.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your work! so happy you are joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats, Monique!! So well deserved! You've created awesome layouts with the kits, and I look forward to seeing your new layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is fabulous news, & it looks like a natural 'fit' for you:):) You'll have a ball, I'm sure:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats Monique!! How exciting for you!! Can't wait to see what you create...love the layouts shown here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, Monique! Those pages are fantastic! I've never heard of this kit club before, but what I see impresses me greatly. Congratulations! Knock their socks off, hun! We know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wie immer sind deine Layouts ein Traum....wunderbar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Monique...you are going to be such an asset to their team.

    ReplyDelete