Saturday 13 September 2014

France Recap

The last two weeks of August we spent in France and how long ago that seems!! This year we were with just the 4 of us as we had said our goodbyes to Manon who left for Louisiana on August 9th. I have to admit that although we had a great time, we missed her a lot! 

And although we are all back to our normal daily routines I'd still like to share a few of our holiday photos: 

1. Our appartment in St. Léger sur Dheune and Beaune: 

2. Autun:

3. Beaune and St. Léger sur Dheune:

4. Anduze and our camping in Cardet: 

5. St. Jean du Gard and Carnon Plage:

6. Sommieres and Cardet:

7. Anduze:
Manon, see the boys waving??? They're waving at you! 

This were just a few of our holiday photos ... and because we go to the same country and almost always to the same town/village, the photos are very similar to the ones of last year! lol!

Vicki, in case you're wondering where your card is ... it's in my handbag! I don't know what I was thinking (not a lot apparantly!) but I forgot to post the few cards I bought! If you don't mind a Dutch stamp on a French postcard I'll send it your way this week! 

Thanks everyone for taking an interest! 
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Oh, you are soooooo LUCKY to be able to go to Framce every year.... It is something I DREAM about. Your photos are gorg! Love the collage style you've done them in...I'm a sucker for Old Doors....quite a few in this part of the country I see:):) thanks sooo much for sharing. And turning me a vivid shade of green!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you are so kind to think of me :) Love seeing your holiday photos and can only say one day I will get to your part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat ziet eruit als een heerlijke vakantie! Wat is Frankrijk toch prachtig :) De foto's zijn superleuk geworden en ik ben benieuwd wat voor mooie lay-outs dit weer in zal resulteren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUN!!!!!! I love love love love the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Mo, wat een leuke foto's!! En wat lijkt het inderdaad al lang geleden. Er valt weer een hoop te scrappen voor je. Ben benieuwd. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuke foto's! De jongens zijn lief, geef ze een knuffel van me. Volgendjaar ben ik dr weer bij! Ik mis jullie ook hoor! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoi hoi
    dat ziet er goed uit jullie vakantie. heerlijk he Frankrijk.
    wij zijn er ook geweest de laatste 2,5 week van augustus we zijn eerder terug gekomen omdat het weer echt slecht was.
    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echt vakantie wanneer je de kaarten helemaal vergeet op de bus te doen!! Geweldige foto's weer, dat wordt scrappen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful vacation! Looks like you had a lot of water time as well as visiting some beautiful towns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Photos look awesome! Looks like you had some great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to visit Europe some day...when our measly little currency catches up to the Euro...(if ever) Your vacation photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Monique...danke für die vielen Bilder
    euer Urlaub sieht so toll aus...

    ReplyDelete