Sunday 23 November 2014

FUNNY - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! Last Thursday another 8.5×11” layout was posted on Pretty Little Studio's blog, featuring the Silly Monkey collection.

At first when I took a look at these photos I thought that I couldn’t possibly use the Silly Monkey collection for these photos, because of the totally different colors. I mean, the colors in my photo are fuchsia, blue and lime green, none of which feature in the Silly Monkey collection. But because these silly photos just had to be scrapped with the silly “Silly Monkey” collection (if only because of the silly monkey diecut!) I decided to do it anyway. And I really love how it turned out!

So, my advice to you: even though at first you might think something is not quite right, don’t give up straight away, but give it a go and you might be surprised!


And a close-up:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you an awesome week!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the fun photos, the monkey and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je weer iets ontzettend moois van gemaakt! De foto en het papier zijn inderdaad een verrassend goede match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja kan prima, ik vind de foto's perfect passen bij het aapje en de rest van het materiaal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page Monique...scary pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and fun (silly) page! Love the pictures and the product!! The yellow is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun page, fun photos, fun memories that have been preserved!! Good for you - you are one talented mama!! Thanks for sharing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite PLS collections, and you did an awesome job with it for this layout, Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Monique... i love what you are doing with this cute embellishments like the monkey...
    and it fits perfect for this pics... great job

    ReplyDelete