Thursday 6 November 2014

Trick or Treat - Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! For today I’ve got another Pretty Little Studio “Halloween” layout for you. This one with a photo of my daughter and her doing “Trunk or Treat” at school. I combined a few Pretty Little Studio collections for this page: Trick or Treat, Silly Monkey and Marigold. I just love that all the Pretty Little Studio collections are so versatile and that you can combine all the collections.


For the journaling I wanted to have a subtle orange background, so I used my water color paints to achieve this. Then I typed the journaling directly on my page and of course it went wrong as I hadn’t noticed that the correction ribbon had run out! I kept using it, but without a result. Now I have several letters typed on top of each other, but as this is a Halloween page anyway I decided that it’s no big deal. I’ll just say, I did it on purpose and even added a bit of doodling.




Hope I inspired you to do some scrapping today! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the B&W photo and then in color, the title work and the colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele gave lay-out! Vooral de journaling heb je erg leuk gedaan. Door de oranje achtergrond knalt hij echt van de lay-out af!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik sluit mij ook helemaal aan bij de dames boven mij.
    Weer een topper.
    Fijn weekend Thamar

    ReplyDelete