Monday 12 January 2015

Issue 12 of SG's CREATE Magazine is up!

Yay!!! As of now issue 12 - January 2015 - of SG's CREATE Magazine is up!! 303 pages of inspiration waiting for you!!


Click HERE for the link to the magazine! 

I created three projects for this issue and loved doing each an every one of them! Of course I can't show them to you  here, but I what I CAN do is show you a sneek of each one of them! Here they are in no particular order:

For the Jillibean Soup theme: (pages 140-141)


For the "Journaling" theme a Pink Paislee sneek (cut file is from Kerri Bradford): (pages 188-189)


and last but not least, for the "Winter" theme, a Webster's Pages sneek: (page 241)


I hope this got your curiosity piqued and that you'll hop straight over to the magazine to have a look! 

I would love to learn what you think! 
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Great peeks!! Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun peeks - I am off to see what they look like in the full!! So impressed that you design for so many different companies!!! I think you are a real WHIZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete