Monday 23 February 2015

Let's Go To The Zoo! - Imaginisce

Good morning everyone! I've been crafty with some Imaginisce Family Fun goodies last weekend (I can't get enough of the bright and fun colors & patterns of this collection!) and can't wait to show you! 

I used a photo of my 3 kids in the zoo from about 2 years ago (and now I notice I forgot to include the date in my layout!):


All the "o" 's in the title were created using Imaginisce's I-Top Tool: 



This tool is so fun! You can create which ever button/brad etc. you want! HERE's a blog post where I demonstrate how to use this tool.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! For more Imaginisce inspiration, please visit their blog
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Fun, colorful layout with a creative use of banner shapes, and super pretty details!
    How come, every time I hear/see the word Zoo, I think of my family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the buttons for "O's"!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een vrolijke lay-out met alle leuke beestjes! Prachtig geheel zo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Monique!! I love the way you used the ITop tool to create the buttons for the "O"s!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to the Zoo now so I can come back with my photos and make an awesomely cool layout like this!!! Love the jungle feel of it through the colors and patterns - you just did an incredibly cool job on this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. normally i don't like Scrapbooking with those kids themes and papers (maybe it is because i am not able to work with ;-) - but every time i come here and find such cute layouts like this one,
    you disabuse me :-)

    Love it

    ReplyDelete