Sunday 10 May 2015

My Mom - Imaginisce

Hi everyone! I'm having so much fun playing with the new Heartland Farm collection from Imaginisce, it's a perfect collection for so many of my photos!

For last week's "Mother's Day" assignment I decided to scrap a layout about my mom. My mother passed away a few years ago and I still miss her so much that I have a hard time scrapping her photos. In fact, I think this is the first time. But seeing as it's for Mother's Day I decided the time had come.

My mother was a huge animal lover, so when we were camping next to these horses she wished them a good morning every day, bringing them some apples. Of course the horses soon knew she would be coming and so, for the remainder of our holiday every morning they would be there waiting for her.


The die-cuts in this collection were absolutely perfect! (I know, I don't have a pig in my photo, but it's just so cute, I had to add it!). Love that the flower sticker has a bit of dimension.


Also I adore those wood pieces:


And I added a bit of journaling as well:


I'm in love with this new collection! Can't wait to see what you will create with it! Don't forget to share it on our facebook page!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, cardstock die-cuts, enamel dots, dimensional stickers, wood piece (Heartland Farm), American Crafts: cardstock, Thickers. Other: Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed my project!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterend eerbetoon aan je moeder. Ik kan me voorstellen dat het best emotioneel was om een lay-out over haar te maken, maar hij is wel erg mooi geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and all the farm goodies!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheery page! Perfect photo for that cute collection. I love your design of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun products you have used on this layout - so super cute and you have just aced this!!! Hope you enjoyed your trip to America and enjoyed seeing your daughter again!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my - this is soooooooo cute....
    lovely lovely lovely layout

    ReplyDelete