Wednesday 13 May 2015

Scraptastic Club layout - Let's be Happy!

Hi everyone! Today I've got another Scraptastic Club layout to share. This one I did for the "Pinterest Monday".

These are the pins we (Nancy and I) chose:



We just loved how colorful these images were and felt inspired immediately!

Here's what I did, using the "I Lived kit" and the "I Lived add-on".


I used the colored stripes from the lollipops and re-created the striped theme on the left side of my layout. Because of the image of the cake and the words "happy day" I chose a photo of my youngest's second birthday. How I love the wood veneer numbers in the "I Lived" kit!!


Next, I embellished my page with all the different stickers that come with the awesome "I Lived" add-on!


I added a little journaling, some more stickers and some paint spatter. Last but not least, I used my sewing machine to stitch the paper stripes to my background. And I was done!


Thank you so much for stopping by again today!!
Have a fab day!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic layout - love the stitched pattern paper stripes and the way you do your journaling on those ticket like pieces is so cool!! Awesomely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt een lay-out om vrolijk van te worden! En zo leuk, die oudere foto! Hele mooie lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colourful strips of paper! Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind net als de dames boven mij je layout super geworden. en die foto vind ik ook geweldig ik zie dat er twee blazen . haha.
    fijne avond

    ReplyDelete