Wednesday 8 July 2015

SG CREATE Magazine #14 | PARTY | Jillibean Soup

Hi everyone!! For today I thought I'd share my second project for the May issue of CREATE Magazine. This layout was created for the "theme" challenge, which was to create either a birthday layout or a travel layout. I chose to create a birthday layout and this is what I did:


A few years ago, when my oldest son turned 11, the best gift he received for his birthday was a fake tongue! The entire day he tricked his grandparents, his friends, the neighbors … everyone, by sticking a needle through his (fake) tongue and let them think it was real. A memory we will never forget. This collection from Jillibean Soup was exactly what I was looking for when I wanted to scrap these photos. It’s so colorful and versatile and perfect for both boys and girls pages!


Supply List: Patterned paper, die-cuts, washi tape: Jillibean Soup; Sewing Thread: Gütermann, Pen: K&Company. 

If you haven't seen the May issue (#14) of CREATE Magazine as yet, you're definitely missing out on something! It's filled with so many awesome projects! So please don't forget to check it out! 

Thank you so much for stopping by again today! It's very much appreciated! 
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Je lay-out is op zich al een feestje om naar te kijken! Het plezier en de vrolijkheid druipen ervan af. Superleuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a fun layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those fun photos!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the happy colors on this layout, Monique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a perfect birthday Layout...
    happy colours and details.. i love this

    ReplyDelete