Monday 3 August 2015

Scraptastic Club July Projects and August Kits!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while, I was enjoying a 3 week summer vacation in France. And although we had a wonderful time, I'm happy to be back. I always miss scrapbooking so much! I actually took a bit of paper and stuff with me, but it was much too hot to do anything but swim or read a book, so without even opening my bag of scrappy goodies I took it all back home again.

First of all I'd like to share three of my Scraptastic Club July projects with you and after that I'll show you the new kits for August. 

Here's the first July project using an older kit, the Janglin’ kit and add-on from May 2015. Scraptastic Club’s kits are so full of product that I still had a lot left of this kit and because it was one of my favorites (with those hearts – both the wood veneer frame and the puffy enamel hearts – from Pinkfresh Studio), I just had to use it again. Here’s my youngest on our very first day in America last May. At home our cups are about one third the size of American cups and he loves this large size! See him beaming? He begged me to take his pic and scrap a layout about this. How could I refuse?!


You'll find close-up photos on Scraptastic Club's blog, HERE

Then my second layout, which was created with the This Life Noted kit from May 2015. I love Scraptastic Club’s TLN kits as they are brimming (!) with embellishments and there’s nothing I love more than adding lots of embellishments to my pages, lol. I did however need a background sheet and so I “borrowed” one from the June 2015 “Thinking Out Loud” add-on: Pink Paislee’s “Bloom” sheet (Citrus Bliss collection). I love how the colors in this sheet match the TLN embellishments, even though the kits are from different months.


For the close-up photos please hop over to Scraptastic Club's blog, HERE

And the third layout was created for the July Sketchy Thursday post. For this layout I used the December 2014 Heartbeats Kit and add-on


I really really loved this month's sketch!! If you want to see the sketch and the other designer's pages, then visit Scrapstastic Club's blog, HERE

By now you've probably realized I didn't show you a single layout created with the July kits, and you know why? Because when I left to go on vacation the kit hadn't arrived yet! I was a shame, but I loved using my older kits! 

And now on to the new kits, the August kits!! Here they are: 

the Project Life kit "This Life Noted"



"Elastic Heart" stamp set



"Wednesday Night" stamp set

Extra "Sentiment" stamp set

For more information about subscriptions to Scraptastic Club's kits, go HERE

Okay, if by now you're still reading you are amazing!! Thank you so much! 
I'll be back soonish with other projects from last month. 

Thanks again for stopping by! 
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Welkom terug! Fijn om te horen dat jullie een leuke vakantie hebben gehad :) Leuk ook om weer wat scrapwerk van je te zien! Elk van de lay-outs ziet er super uit. Ik vind het zo leuk hoe je altijd zoveel speelse details aan je creaties toevoegt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you were able to enjoy such a great and long vacation!! I enjoyed seeing pics on facebook and looks like great times were had by all!! You are a special family and it is always so cool for me to see you all together and so happy together!! Your layouts are fantastic - as usual you have used this kit to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great vacation!!!! Can't wait to see pics of it!! LOVING your pages!! They are GORGEOUS!!!! LOVING the bright, happy colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gracious! So much to love and inspire here! What gorgeous kits! I totally see why you love the array of hearts so much, and I love how all those colors simply pop on your nearly white backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeousness...all of your pages. I love the background mixed media on the first and then your layering just blows me away.

    ReplyDelete