Monday 14 September 2015

Guest Designing for The Cut Shoppe!

Hi everyone! Today is a good day, as I'm guesting for The Cut Shoppe! The Cut Shoppe is an Etsy store that offers a variety of Digital Cut Files and is owned by my (online) friend Ashley Horton.

Here's what I did. For the first layout, I used the Right On Target background cut file and the Let's Talk Summer cut file combined with the Happy Traveler collection from Imaginisce.







And for my second project I used the free cut file from the The Cut Shoppe Newsletter #49 "Hello Summer". 





If you've got the time I would love for you to hop over to The Cut Shoppe's blog and maybe leave a comment? 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fab day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Van zulke mooie en kleurrijke lay-outs word ik nou echt blij op deze regenachtige dag. Supermooi allebei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Such bold, bright, happy colors and perfect work with those cut files, Monique! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH! They are both just busting with colour and action! Great use of the cut files. And the red up top? I find it sooo hard to use....you do it effortlessly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the GDT!! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the photos and the designs!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dynamic layouts using these fresh, unique, and original cut files!! I love the way you compile all the great elements in your pages!! Your color choices and the way you do your titles are always above and beyond awesome!!!! Happy Tuesday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Ashley can teach all of us a thing or two about the Silhouette Cameo. Love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pages!! LOVE all the cut files you used!!!

    ReplyDelete